"I may not be there yet but I'm closer than I was yesterday."

Wish me luck I'm going to need it!

Monday 5 April 2010

The Professional Photos

I've found some of the professional photos that I had no idea were being taken of me on that Sunday morning.


Some snaps of me and my Dad running


Surprisingly most are not too horrendous, I have a smile plastered on my face and I seem to be enjoying myself. I was definitely within a few metres of the finish line to my relief.

Enjoy looking at them - I think I may even buy a few myself to remind me of my 1st ever 10k!

Also I've just come across a not so attractive picture on BBC Lincolnshire

Scroll along the slide show until you find me and my Dad you can't miss us.

Stop laughing now please.

I clearly didn't know the camera was there and I have no clue as to why my hands are in a half clap motion or why I'm shooting somebody a dirty look. Definitely not one I'll be getting printed anytime soon. At least my Dad looks happy!

I guess with no control over the photographs I couldn't win them all!

2 comments:

  1. Haha some good shots there of you two running! :)

    Atleast now you can say you have been in the bbc news, for all the good reasons!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you look luvverly in photos Sarah! Not just saying that cos I'm your Mum!

    ReplyDelete