"I may not be there yet but I'm closer than I was yesterday."

Wish me luck I'm going to need it!

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Songs to keep me running!

I need to compile a list of great songs to run too! I've already had suggestions of the Rocky theme and personal favourites of mine are Florence and The Machine, Paramore, Ke$ha and Ellie Goulding's 'Starry eyed' a track she apparently penned to help her keep going whilst out on a run...so it should help right?

Any other suggestions would be appreciated so I can create a play list for the big day to allow me to sing through the pain! Power ballads, rock classics, cheesy sing-a-long pop music, anything will do as long as it has a good beat for me to pound the streets too!

4 comments:

  1. Get a bit of dance in there... Bellisima, Sandstorm, Sunchyme... powerful tunes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out 'Separate Ways' and 'Be Good To Yourself', both by Journey! (Y)

    Eyes of a Panther by Steel Panther also has a decent beat to it.

    So does Atomic Punk by Van Halen. Both are those are a bit quicker than the Journey tracks as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't Stop Believin - Journey/or Glee version :)
    ABC/I want you back - Jackson 5
    Sweet Disposition - Temper Trap
    Broken Heels - Alexandra Burke
    Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects
    A Punk - Vampire Weekend
    Good Luck - Basement Jaxx
    Running - Chase & Status
    Digital love - Daft Punk
    Memories - Kid Kudi & David Guetta
    Sugar We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy
    Buck Rogers - Feeder
    You've Got The Dirtee Love - Florence & Dizzee
    Uninvited - Freemasons
    I Don't Wanna Be - Gavin Degraw
    Sexy No No No/Jump - Girls Aloud
    In for the kill - La Roux (the skream remix)
    Numb/What I've Done - Linkin Park
    The World Should Revolve Around Me - Little Jackie
    Beat It - Michael Jackson
    No Tomorrow - Orson
    So What - Pink
    I'm Not Sorry/I Found Out - Pigeon Detectives
    Don't Stop Me Now/Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
    The World's Greatest - R Kelly
    Killin in the name - Rage
    So Good - Rachel Stevens (don't laugh!)
    Hard - Rihanna
    Wear My Kiss - Sugababes
    Paper Planes REMIX - Mia ft. Lil Wayne
    Kings & Queens - 30 seconds to mars
    Crazy In Love - Beyonce
    Heartbeat - Nneka

    That should keep you going for a while :p
    SUERTE (that's spanish for good luck :) )
    Love you lots! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need something fast and dancey...

    bit of Push The Tempo by FatBoy Slim and anything with the 900 number in it.

    ReplyDelete