"I may not be there yet but I'm closer than I was yesterday."

Wish me luck I'm going to need it!

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Welcome to the warped world of running and Sarah put together!

Welcome everyone to my very own blog! Thankyou everyone for following, hopefully you will get some laughs out of reading about my troubles whilst I painfully learn 'how to run' and have a good chuckle at the videos of my training! I'm planning on running for a charity as someone deserves to get something out of my misery of pounding the streets on cold February afternoons, so sponsors will be greatly appreciated (details will be put on here later this week on the charity and how to donate)
Videos and pictures to be uploaded shortly so keep an eye out!
"I run so my goals in life will continue to get bigger instead of my belly."
- Motivation from a slightly overweight runner
Oh so true!

1 comment: