"I may not be there yet but I'm closer than I was yesterday."

Wish me luck I'm going to need it!

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Being average is still an aspiration...

I'm still unfortunately suffering with the common cold, although getting over the worse days slowly but now hopefully I will be phlegm free by Sunday!

I saw the Asthma Nurse today and she informed me that my asthma is actually improving...I don't know if this is good news or not. Yes of course I want my asthma to be improving I've had it for around 18 long years so I deserve a respite but then again what will I have to blame my unfitness on now!

Also I am not doing any more training now before Sunday. Without sounding too much like Michael Jackson (RIP) - THIS IS IT.

My dad/personal trainer told me to relax my body now in preparation for the big day so I'm fresh (and hopefully snot free) on Sunday morning ready to run out those 6 very long miles!

I'm getting very nervous but excited about Sunday. I can't believe how quick it has come round. I thought time was only supposed to fly when you're having fun!?!

Time for some rest and some more cold/flu tablets. I'm starting to rattle when I move now I'm so full of pills to stop this bloody cold demon.

Lets hope it works I'm still aiming for a hour and a half (preferably less) round the course. Lets hope I beat my own goal and be better than average.

1 comment: