"I may not be there yet but I'm closer than I was yesterday."

Wish me luck I'm going to need it!

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Taking the embarassing factor to whole new levels!

Right I have decided to run in fancy dress during the run in 17 days time and I need some suggestions for costumes (baring in mind I have to wear a vest for the charity I'm running for so I can't really cover it up so will have to work around it.)

Any suggestions or if anyone is willing to lend me a costume - the sillier the better that would be fantastic! I'm going to look daft enough as it is, panting my way round the course, so I might as well look even funnier!

I have a tutu already and some rave gear and seen as my t-shirt for Asthma UK is a fetching lime green I'm thinking maybe to go for the electric rave sort of style!



That's me on the right wearing the home-made tutu last year on a night out!

Comment me your thoughts and ideas everyone! Lets make this 10k one to remember (or curse that I ever did it!)

2 comments:

  1. Definatly the tutu sounds like a good idea as it will get you noticed for sure.

    Ohh and nice to see the countdown clock is working yay :)

    ReplyDelete