"I may not be there yet but I'm closer than I was yesterday."

Wish me luck I'm going to need it!

Saturday 20 March 2010

Wish me luck! There's no turning back!

DAYS LEFT BEFORE BIG DAY: 0
HOURS LEFT: 22 hours



Oh. Dear. God.

I'm into the Final Countdown and I can't back out now! Panic stations everybody!

Any one got any tips for me? I haven't trained for nearly a week (due to silly cold germs and advice from my dad to save my energy) so what should I be doing with myself today (keep it clean people please!) just relaxing? Doing a final bit of training - maybe hop on my mum's stepper machine to prepare my legs for the brutal slog tomorrow?

Wish me luck everyone, I'm sure going to need it! Think of me at 11am tomorrow morning running around Lincoln City in my tutu/leg warmers/bright green vest! If anything the thought will make you laugh!

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you for doing this - and reaching your £100 target.

    Good luck for tomorrow!

    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for tomorrow. Not that you need it now you're a super running machine.
    Love you lots
    xxx

    ReplyDelete