"I may not be there yet but I'm closer than I was yesterday."

Wish me luck I'm going to need it!

Saturday 20 March 2010

Pasta Party!

Well I've just been to my first ever pasta party. Don't I sound WILD!

It was just me, my mum/dad/brother eating lots of pasta bake for me to load up on carbohydrates for tomorrows run!

I ate around 1kg (ok more like 200g of pasta but it was ALOT) - this better work. If I wake up with no energy tomorrow morning I may cry and refuse to get out of bed.

Had my final dress rehearsal as well to see what me and my dad will be running in and we honestly look a picture! You won't miss us coming for sure our outfits are blinding!

Right off for an early night now to reserve my energy for that early start in the morning. Eeeekkk!!

This time tomorrow I will have completed my first ever 10k - I still can't believe this is actually happening! Sunday's are meant for a lie-in, relaxing sort of day and here I am donning my trainers and off for a mere 10 kilometre run! This is Insanity personified!

I keep talking as though tomorrow is my execution day and I'm sat here on death row. I keep going 'Right this is my last sleep/meal/shower before tomorrow'(then I pull a grimace face like it will actually be my last day on Earth!)

I pray that it isn't, I don't want to leave this world wearing a tutu, leg warmers and a bright green vest. I do have some dignity left somewhere in me!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh we love pasta and its nice that you enjoyed a good healthy meal before hand instead of chocolate haha.

    x

    ReplyDelete