"I may not be there yet but I'm closer than I was yesterday."

Wish me luck I'm going to need it!

Saturday 13 March 2010

Warm up, cool down!

Here's some pictures of me doing some VITAL warm-up and stretches that I do at the end of a run!

These are a few that my Dad told me to do and so far (touch wood) they have really helped to ensure I'm not suffering from stiff muscles the next day!

These stretches are to help my thighs (no rude comments please!)





Then onto these one's (I don't technical terms sorry) to help my calves (that's my LEGS not cows!)




Then with the one that I find difficult - the standing on one leg stretch, I actually managed to stay still without dancing around trying not to fall over for a change!



And last but not least - the lean against a tree (in my case) pose. This one's the best as you can lean against something when you feel like you're going to collapse at the end of running!

1 comment:

  1. Will Becky be using these photos in her portfolio?!

    ReplyDelete